Calcium is a major mineral essential for healthy bones and teeth. There are several minerals known to be essential to the human body and which must be obtained from food. The major minerals (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, chloride and potassium) are needed in the greatest quantities or are present in large amounts in the body. The three main functions of minerals are as constituents of the skeleton, as soluble salts which help control the composition of the body fluids, and as essential adjuncts to the action of many enzymes and other proteins.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Does Your Child "Really" Have Attention Deficient Disorder?

Who you trust and depend on for your health needs? Let's take a look at just a problem in the area of health and find out. Where do you stand on you and your child's health? Are you looking at the world, or outside of the world?

Did you know, that closed openness to the world could be detrimental to your health?

For an example: When a teacher told you that your son had Attention Deficient Disorder would you their word for it? Would you rush your child to a doctor, he may be on medication for this syndrome, or you may wonder if all sugar and processed foods have something to do with his short attention span and hyperactivity?

Don't get me wrong, we MUST doctors for certain physical conditions, but we are not NEED to act as if the doctors are responsible for our overall spending on health care. If you believe, you do not understand why your doctor and ask him whether it is OK every time you want to eat a candy bar or an ice cream?

Most people do not realize how easily they are made to believe a certain way because they have heard, the same respect dogma about deficient Disorder over and over in the media, that they begin to believe, as the masses, and that this READS syndrome is a disease that is not cured, and can only be suppressed with medication. This is wrong information.

Let's take stood outside looking for, what do we see?

We see a world overloaded with sugar-laced foods everywhere you! Public schools have vending machines with all kinds of junk food to satisfy the taste buds. And then wonder why parents their children can not continue their studies or why he is with emotional outbursts, or why it is so hyperactive and do things without thinking. This dilemma is not the only cause of sugar, but white flour, processed milk products, hormones, chemicals, and the lack of nutrients in the body.

I certainly not to blame a lack of disease only on sugar, but sugar has a lot to do with. This syndrome should Labeled NDD (Nutrient Deficient Disorder). Or better still, SOD (Sugar Overload Disorder).

Most children are deficient in the same minerals and vitamins, such as zinc, magnesium and iron. Did you know that a spoonful of black molasses would deliver your baby with the iron and calcium per day his body needs. There must be "black belts". Did you know that canned oysters eat only twice a week give your child the lack of zinc they need? Did you know that soda appears unloads the body of calcium and magnesium?

And then there is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. What's that? Well, it's the same thing we talked about, except to throw in a little more hyperactivity in the mix. Our bodies are not only the constant punishment on him. After a while our body and mind will tell us that there is something wrong with our way of eating. These are our body beware warnings us to say what we eat on a consistent basis.

I know these things first-hand, because I hyperglycemia (low blood sugar). I know if I overload myself with sugary treats and mealy white bread and processed foods only for two or three days in a row I exaggerated emotional, cranky, and not in a position to my thoughts, nervous, restless and headachy. Should I go a doctor because I have a lack of attention or because I hyperactive?

No, I am not to see you go a doctor. I can listen to my body warning signals that tell me there is something wrong, I can change it. I do not need a doctor to tell me I have a syndrome, and then me on drugs - that would be wrong. I think I would rather take responsibility for my health, and as a parent, I would rather take responsibility for my children's health too.

About 85 percent of the population has some form of blood sugar problem, and knows them. Instead, they are with the doctor not to know what is wrong with them. It is said they are depressed, hypertension, anxiety ridden, alcoholic, shortcomings in the attention, hyperactivity, in the restless legs, impotent, insomniac, diabetes, obesity, bi-polar and mentally weak, etc. "You Take This Drug . "

Does your child really Attention Deficient Disorder, or it might be the food they eat on a daily basis? They have certainly not my word for it, your own research on the effects of sugar on the body along with those keywords: Depression and sugar and attention deficient diet and disease and symptoms of hypoglycemia, and do not forget about the food with zinc, magnesium, calcium, and iron.

Become knowledge about your health and your children's health, by your opinion about other possibilities. Take the responsibility and healthy!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Angie_Lewis

0 comments:

Advertisement

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster